We’re Recruiting Counsellors & Psychotherapists
How far you go is Upp to you
We’re helping people come together online and get the help they need. Want to join us?
We’re looking for accredited therapists looking for the chance to gain new clients and work flexibly from home using our pioneering online video clinical service.
Here’s what we’re looking for
We’re all about working flexibly but there are a few must-haves we need from our therapists.
If you can tick off this list, then we’d love to talk to you about joining us:
- You need to hold either full BACP, UKCP, BABCP or BPS accreditation
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Computer literacy with own desktop PC or laptop with webcam and microphone
- Private office or home study to work from
- Robust internet connection
- Experience and qualification in online therapy or a desire to learn
- Fluency in English
- Strong written and oral communication
- Have the right to work in the UK
Here’s the opportunity we’re offering the right people
We’re looking for dynamic, flexible therapists who want a new way of part-time working.
You’ll need to commit to 5 hours per week for at least 6 months, and in return here’s what we’re offering:
- Migrate your own clients and get new ones, using our appointment booking and client system, for no charge
- Flexibility to work hours that suit you
- The opportunity to earn additional income alongside a full-time or other role
- The ability to work from home – no need for expensive consulting room space
- Free introductory-level training to deliver therapy online
- Secure online client records system to record notes and assessments
- Email reminders sent to you and your clients
- Free CPD courses covering digital security and other legal matters in mental health
Let’s meet Upp
We hope this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us. If you’d like to apply then please use the online form below. If you’d like to find out more, please fill in the enquiry form below or get in touch with us via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for a chat on +44 (0)20 8895 6242.